• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bramble

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
I was looking through some of my old photos on the computer today and found pictures of Bramble at 6 weeks old when he was still with the breeder. Maybe you all understand why I fell for him.

emmasbabybun.jpg

Thought I would introduce Itchy and Dave my Bearded Dragons
DSC09655.jpg

DSC09741.jpg

Hope you all enjoy them!

The dragons are half mine and half my brothers. Thought one was male one was female but we were had and that is why one is called Dave. He used to be Honey lol.

Bramble looks lovely at that age and he looks lovely now too. I love the beardies, I'd quite like to keep them but don't have the space.:cry:

They are pretty cool to watch but really expensive to start off. Dave cost me and my brother £160 but he was a full grown breeding FEMALE!!!!! :lol:
Itchy was £45 and he about 12 weeks when we got him. Dave was another rescue from a petshop. His viv was horrid and really small not like what he has now. When we went back to say the vet said she is MALE they said we could take him back but that was not in the thought of us at all.

We are just suckers for rescuing these poor things. hehe. mum goes mad when we come home with something new or she lives in fear when we say we are just nipping to the petshop.

Im going tomorrow so watch this space :roll:

Back