• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new special bunny on the way/ piccys added p4/ more pics post 84/ vets p112

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
A forum member contacted us this afternoon to say she was very concerned about a baby bunny in a garden centre. He seems to have deformities in his legs or spine or both :? She has thankfully managed to take him and Steve is now on his way to collect the little fellow.

He is only 6 weeks old and was apparently born prematurely so is tiny :?

Have no idea of breed and colour or really what we are going to find when we see him.

Fingers crossed this little one is going to be OK and will be able to enjoy some quality of life here at our sanctuary. It is going to be a very stressful time for him and with him being so young we are concerned :(

I will charge the camera up in a bit and hopefully be able to get a picture posted later to night :)

Just want to say well done to Michelle for getting him, I hate to think what would have happened if he had been sold as a pet especially with half term coming up :(

Last edited:
Liz I don't know how you and Steve manage to still open your heart to buns after all you have been through lately :love: :love: :love: Can't wait for pictures and hope the baby isn't in too bad state xx

Well done to all of you involved with this little one - thinking of you & hoping this little will be able to enjoy the wonderful life with you that all your buns do xxx

How are these places still selling animals, some pets shops i've visited are exellecent the staff are well trained and animals look happy and healthy but sadly most sell under aged and ill animals:censored:. Hope this lil bun survives his orderal

Awww can't wait to see pics :love: Well done to everyone for saving this little one but especially to you Liz knowing how hard it has been for you lately xxx

Cant wait to see pics of the new Rainbow Rabbit :)
Hopefully bunsters not too poorly and you can help him to have a great life.

Hand over is complete and Steve is on his way home :) Steve hasn't seen him yet as he was safely in a cardboard box. At least this means Steve wont bond with him on the journey home and give him a ridiculous name before I get the chance to meet him :lol:

Hand over is complete and Steve is on his way home :) Steve hasn't seen him yet as he was safely in a cardboard box. At least this means Steve wont bond with him on the journey home and give him a ridiculous name before I get the chance to meet him :lol:

You should have a ridiculous name ready and waiting for the bun :D

I hope they get home quickly.

You should have a ridiculous name ready and waiting for the bun :D

I hope they get home quickly.

Steve wants to call him little Dave, (he always wants to call them little Dave except for Austin who he wanted to call little Norman) or Midge as in Midge Ure :roll: How random is that :lol:

Steve wants to call him little Dave, (he always wants to call them little Dave except for Austin who he wanted to call little Norman) or Midge as in Midge Ure :roll: How random is that :lol:

Midge could even work this time given he is so small :lol:

Hope little bunny is ok. Hope this all has a happy ending, which I'm sure it will now that it's on the way to you.

Back