• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dixie and Dorothy... now ready to look for a new home :o)

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Dixie and Dotty have been here with us for 5 weeks now. They came to us from a property where breeding had got out of control - the man started off with 2 bunnies and ended up with 50 :( When Dixie arrived, she was very vicious... little did we know she was pregnant :( Dixie had her babies on 2nd October so she was parted from Dotty. Dixies babies then died 3 days later :cry:

Dixie was so lonely and depressed by herself inside, i decided to bond her back with Dotty last weekend. She has cheered up no end! It was like they were long lost friends :lol: Theyre off for their vaccinations tomorrow, shortly after they will be neutered then these little girls will be looking for their forever homes :love:

These girls are absolutely gorgeous, they are so friendly :love: Dixie is currently asleep infront of the tv cabinet, and Dotty is flopped in her cage :lol:

S7001186.jpg

S7001184.jpg

Dixie: We didnt eat tha wallpaper stuff, twas ronnie when he was inside :p
S7001193.jpg

And a couple of Dotty :lol: Do you think she feels at home?

dotty.jpg

dotty1.jpg

xXx

Last edited:
:love::love::love:
*swoons* (Don't have to mention I already like Dixie) but ...

Dotty's colouring is amazing - especially the view of her belly :love::love:

A really beautiful pair of bunsters.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

They are both beautiful but I LOVE Dotty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love:

Do you pay someone to get all the gorgeous foster bunnies or something??? :lol::lol::lol:

If they were boys i'd be reserving them to make a 4 RIGHT NOW!! :lol::lol:

What gorgeous girls. I hope they find their forever home together soon. In the meantime though they're looking more than happy!! :)

Just had to search for these two after Bunny Buddy mentioned them on another thread. :D They are absolutely gorgeous; I love Dotty especially, she's such a beautiful colour. :love::love:

Back