• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Boy... Georgie!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Whenever i post pics, its always of Ronnie and Lola. George felt it was his turn to be in the limelight today :love: I couldnt not show you him on his chair, he looks SO sweet :love:

george.jpg

george1.jpg

Enjoy! xXx

Awwwww :love::love::love:

Where did you get that little chair from? Trip just loves sitting on things like that, a chair would be perfect for him x

Now when you send over Ronnie & Lola Becky don't forget to send Georgie as well please ;):love:

He's such a cute little man! He reminds me of one of our foster buns Wilbur that went to live with my friend - except he's lopped :love::love::love:

Awwwww :love::love::love:

Where did you get that little chair from? Trip just loves sitting on things like that, a chair would be perfect for him x

We got it him from Tesco in the summer... it was only about £2 :) He absolutely loves it, if hes not sitting on it, hes underneath it :lol:

:lol: Denise!! You may aswell have Lottie aswell ;) hehe xXx

Back