• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Online A&P

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone know somewhere that does next day delivery for A&P?
Bea is running out and I was convinced I still had 1/2 a bag in the utility room :oops: (I decant it into a tub)
Would be most appreciated. :wave:

why does it have to be online?

I looked on the allen and page website, found a horse supplier and asked if they would order rabbit food for me, its great as they will supply hay and megazorb too, and deliver it all for £3.50, which is cheaper than postage.

As for excess, I put it in the box at tesco, for Pennine Pen Rescue

why does it have to be online?

I looked on the allen and page website, found a horse supplier and asked if they would order rabbit food for me, its great as they will supply hay and megazorb too, and deliver it all for £3.50, which is cheaper than postage.

As for excess, I put it in the box at tesco, for Pennine Pen Rescue

Just tried on the a&p site and they dont seem to make t any moe....it just directs you to a different site :?

Last edited:
I've ordered it from Bunny Bazaar too, cant remember if it came the next day but certainly came quite quickly.

Back