• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit boarding in north yorkshire, near skipton

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Does anyone know of any rabbit boarders in this area? I'm not sure if I would put Hayden and Dudley in boarding but might be going away for a weekend and would like to know the options I have. thanks

Does anyone know of any rabbit boarders in this area? I'm not sure if I would put Hayden and Dudley in boarding but might be going away for a weekend and would like to know the options I have. thanks

We are 50 minutes down the motorway in Barnsley if that's any help and we can collect and deliver if that helps. Quite a few people use us from on here too

Archway Pets on Keighley Road do boarding. They keep the boarders in the room above the shop so indoors but the public have supervised access to that room. They don't have any policies about bunnies being vaccinated either though so that would put me off a bit.... they do however keep houserabbits themselves so would be very good at spotting signs of trouble.

Archway Pets on Keighley Road do boarding. They keep the boarders in the room above the shop so indoors but the public have supervised access to that room. They don't have any policies about bunnies being vaccinated either though so that would put me off a bit.... they do however keep houserabbits themselves so would be very good at spotting signs of trouble.

I have been there and would not be happy having them in the shop upstairs where people can go and look at them but thanks for the info!

I have been there and would not be happy having them in the shop upstairs where people can go and look at them but thanks for the info!

Me neither. It's a shame they don't use a different room for boarders as you never know who's going to be in there:?

Me neither. It's a shame they don't use a different room for boarders as you never know who's going to be in there:?

I know. I have been upstairs on my own so I don't think it is supervised at all times so that's bad enough. And don't they sell rabbits? Also if they aren't vaccinated you never know what could happen.

Back