• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 6, please help, Im all confuffled

I cant offer any help sorry, i've never bonded before (attempting it for the first time at the end of the month) but just thought i'd send good luck bonding vibes :D hope it all goes well!

Good luck. It takes lots of patience and sleepless nights! I've done it a few times - successful and unsuccessful. I tried all of my 4 (two attempts) and both failed. So in the end I just listend to them and kept them as two separate pairs.

My advice is to keep a spray bottle of water handy, although now its getting colder it might be better to just use a long sweep brush. You use this to separate them when they are fighting/latching on too hard. You don't hit them or use it aggressively just gently to separate. In my experience just that something coming next to them makes them separate.

Any blood shed then stop the bonding as thats a really bad sign.

Get lots of cushions for you to lie on as its good to stay close.

Good luck x

Back