• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dutch courage needed please

rexy&coco

Warren Scout
:wave:
some of you may know that i have not had the best start to my bunny keeping.
first there was bob and cookie, they were fab, the plum fairy visited bob one day, he sailed through it with no probs at all.
but one day i used some sawdust from my joiners, which ended up killing my bob and cookie:cry: it was awful knowing something i did killed them, they were only 5 months old.
we then bought our kids rex and silky, rex has been fine , but poor silky died after 2 weeks, she had pinworms and coccidia, both of which she had before we bought her, as you can imagine we were devastated once more.
we have treated rex for worms just to be on the safe side, and we have bought coco a little nethie dwarf for my daughter , she is 10 wks old and looks to be just perfect.
the thing is rexy is very very hormonal , he is fab fun, he binkys all over the place, chases around my legs and he even grunts at me while showing off, bless him,BUT he is really smelly, scent marking everything in his path, i know the answer is for the plum fairy to pay a visit but i am really worried to interfere with him as my luck in the bunny department has not be good,
i know it should be ok but i cant help thinking i should leave well alone, but it would be lovely to have rexy and coco together.:love:

Awwww I can understand how worried you must be BUT he will be much happier neutered and could then have his lady friend :D

Back