• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

news from Pampered piggies

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
News update from Pampered Piggies HQ!...

I know some of you shop with pampered piggies so thought this may be of interest to you. Saw this on their website today. They are such a great company and deserve our support!! they have some great bargains at the moment so why not have a look! they service is top notch too.

A change is as good as a rest...

Due to increased competition Pampered Piggies is unable to continue running in the same way. We know we have a lot of loyal customers and therefore do not want to close the store but changes have had to be made..
You will notice that alot of mainstream products have been removed but the shop is still full of Aunty Sallys treats, toys and of course our all important English Hay. We will have some Christmas cards added very soon and our Christmas goodies will also be avaliable from the beginning of November- no piggys christmas would be complete with out an Aunty Sallys Christmas dinner, cracker and yule loggletts now would it!

For the moment we have decided to keep Bunny Nature Products and Oxbow products in the online store but we will review sales early 2010 to decide whether to continue them.
Good news for our local customers is that our Ripley store is still open and will still contain all the goodies we have always stocked, food, hays etc so do pop in if you are in the area.

Finally don't think we will let your rabbits and guinea miss out as we are already planning lots of scrummy new treats and most importantly grassy treats for the new year.. We thank you for all your business over the last 4 years and hope the next 4 will be even more productive. Lots of Love Aunty Sally x

Just to let you know, Sally has the most amazing farm fresh hay in store. In June, the bale I got from the farm I usuallt get it from was very poor - damp and full of seeds (that were only useful for lining litter trays instead of megazorb). So I looked elsewhere and found out that PP is only a short drive away.

Sally knows her hay (farmers daughter and all that ;) ) and I bought a big bag full. It was expensive but Sally explained how the weather this year had affected hay and therefore cost in general. This is the stuff for the litter trays rather than the speciality hays they nosh but oh my word! The pretty boys absolutely love it and eat every single strand!

Just to let you know, Sally has the most amazing farm fresh hay in store. In June, the bale I got from the farm I usuallt get it from was very poor - damp and full of seeds (that were only useful for lining litter trays instead of megazorb). So I looked elsewhere and found out that PP is only a short drive away.

Sally knows her hay (farmers daughter and all that ;) ) and I bought a big bag full. It was expensive but Sally explained how the weather this year had affected hay and therefore cost in general. This is the stuff for the litter trays rather than the speciality hays they nosh but oh my word! The pretty boys absolutely love it and eat every single strand!

I second the new Somerset hay she is stocking! Being a Somerset girl myself... I can tell you it is the business! :D and my buns love it too! :D

oooh my bunnies loved the christmas dinner and pudding boxes last year.. definitely hope to get them it again :D

I had my order come through today! Very good service, i only ordered the night before last! Bunnies love the loofah slippers :lol: I will definately order again :) xXx

Back