• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really need some vibes for Annabelle please U/D 20/10 She's gone

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I picked Annabelle up this morning & noticed a large swelling on her right hand side near her rib cage :( I'm concerned about this to say the least, as it's about the size of a golfball & very hard :? I've been monitoring her weight after her spey about a month ago, as she seemed to lose weight but the last couple of weeks as put her weight back on.

I haven't noticed this lump before today, but can't understand either why I've missed it or it's only just appeared :?

We've been to see Jane this evening & she's booked in for tomorrow morning for an xray & we'll take things from there. Jane is as concerned about this as me, because even though Annabelle has put her weight back on - her spine & hips have become very boney :(

Annabelle is still eating & pooing ok, but I've got a horrible feeling that this is not going to be a good outcome looking at how big & hard this swelling is :cry::cry::cry:

I just pray I'm wrong, but my gut feeling at the moment is that it's not good :cry:

Any spare vibes you've got would be greatly appreciated for our dear little Annabelle xx

Last edited:
Oh no poor Annabelle, sending loads of vibes to her and hugs to you Denise, fingers and paws crossed it's not bad news tomorrow:cry:

Sending loads of vibes, I really hope it can be sorted out, it would be so unfair for something really bad to happen to her now :cry:

Thanks everyone xx

Sending loads of vibes, I really hope it can be sorted out, it would be so unfair for something really bad to happen to her now :cry:

I know Alison, me too - I'll be gutted if it's anything really bad given how long our poor Annabelle has spent in rescue :cry:

I hope Annabelle is ok.
I would think if the lump has come up suddenly, an abscess is most likely xx

Back