• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to good home, can be delivered!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Due to a wire eating frenzy, this innocent looking bunny is looking for a new home. Comes complete with fantastic nibbling qualities, teeth in perfect condition. Do not be fooled by that cute face, he is a monster in disguise :roll:

Rab009.jpg

Wasn't me, honest, I was just sitting here eating my food :shock: I think it was the cat that done it :D

naughty mummy leaving things in your way louie:roll: you can come and live with us :wave:bring your pen tho cos we need somewhere to camp out. thanks for the pm kate :)

Well yes it was all my fault :oops:

Daughter was off school ill today so she let Louie in the back room thinking that the anti Louie barrier was in place round the wires. It wasn't :shock:

He chewed completely through one thin cable :shock: and had a good go at 2 others. £30 we just paid to replace them :roll:

Off to Focus on Thursday for tons of conduit ;)

Back