• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help finding bunny boarding in Hampshire

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I am going to be going away for a couple of days in December and will need to put my rabbits into boarding. Does anyone know of any good boarding places in Hampshire that could accomodate a giant comfortably I would hate to think of her squashed into a tiny hutch? :?

I think Sue at southampton rabbit rescue does boarding. Either that or you could look at getting someone to house sit for you.

Does anyone fancy a naughty giant for a couple of days, she is equally at home on the sofa as she is outside :lol:

I might look into house sitters actually but unsure about strangers coming in, has anyone used any house sitter services that they could recommend? :?

Hello Touie
When in December are you going? I Might be able to help if you like. But would have to nip down to feed them and water them twice daily. I wouldn't be able to be there full time, but happy to help if I can.:)

Hello Touie
When in December are you going? I Might be able to help if you like. But would have to nip down to feed them and water them twice daily. I wouldn't be able to be there full time, but happy to help if I can.:)

well if you could that would be brilliant, it would be less stressfull for them to stay where they are! It would be Friday 18th December and Saturday 19th just in the morning.

well if you could that would be brilliant, it would be less stressfull for them to stay where they are! It would be Friday 18th December and Saturday 19th just in the morning.

I'll get back to you soon. Friday looks like it might be alright, not sure about Saturday. Is it just the morning on the saturday? I still have the shop, but steve might be able to pop down and sort them all out. We would have to do a dummy run for them.:):) Just to make sure we are doing things right.

I'll get back to you soon. Friday looks like it might be alright, not sure about Saturday. Is it just the morning on the saturday? I still have the shop, but steve might be able to pop down and sort them all out. We would have to do a dummy run for them.:):) Just to make sure we are doing things right.

Yes it would just be Saturday morning I will be back on Saturday but will be coming back from York so it will take most of the day through the weekend traffic I imagine!

Back