• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'M A FAT FLUFFS FOSTER MUMMY!! *Pic Heavy*

Lea - Molly's mum

Warren Scout
This weekend I had the best birthday present ever - a foster hutch that now contains two BEAUTIFUL mini rex girlies!!

When a foster hutch became available we were approached by Fat Fluffs to see whether we would be interested in fostering - my husband and I 'discussed it' for aboout 5 seconds before saying YES PLEASE!!

So on Saturday (my b-day) Chloe from fat fluffs arrived at our house with a large hutch for us and yesterday we went to pick up Flora and Stella, a mum and daughter pair of stunningly pretty mini rexes. We let them settle in last night and when we went out to give them their breakfast this morning they both came bouncing up to the front of the cage as if they have lived with us for years!! :shock:

They are really frindly girls who take veg out of your hand and don't even run away with it - and they LOVE nose rubs.

OK will stop rambling now and show you some pics, you could say I'm a tad over excited :oops::oops::oops:.....

Flora and Stella when we went to collect them
DSC00456.jpg

Stella saying hello this morning
DSC00460.jpg

Beautiful mummy bunny Flora
DSC00467.jpg

Stella eating breakfast
DSC00468.jpg

Flora eating breakfast
DSC00471.jpg

Sharing like good girls
DSC00473.jpg

....I'm such a proud foster mummy :love::love::love:

Lea X

P.S. Sorry about pic quality, am currently without a camera so having to use my mobile. :oops:

i can't believe these girls haven't been snapped up yet:shock: they truly are stunning (i've met them both) :)

Welcome to the club :)
But take care I started out with fostering two buns last year and now I somehow ended up with 12 fosters at a time, which means that I have now 14 bunnies at my place :shock:!!!
Not that I am complaining or anything though, fostering is great :love:
Hope to see you soon :wave:

Thanks everyone - obviously I agree - they are GORGEOUS! :love: I can't believe they haven't been snapped up either!

I'm clock watching at work now cos I want to go home and snuggle 'em. :oops::love:

Oh, Stella and Flora :love:

When we were looking for our buns those two were on my list of possibles; but my partner wasn't too sure :? and then I'm sure they went up on the website as being reserved so we looked elsewhere :?

But it looks like they're having a great time with you! :love:

Oh, Stella and Flora :love:

When we were looking for our buns those two were on my list of possibles; but my partner wasn't too sure :? and then I'm sure they went up on the website as being reserved so we looked elsewhere :?

But it looks like they're having a great time with you! :love:

Yep, they had a home all lined-up and so were reserved, but it fell through :( Obviously not meant to be.

Lea - they are ON LOAN! :lol: As soon as I can get Gracie & Nuggets sorted and off to their new homes I WANT THEM BACK!!! (We will, however, quickly fill their spot!)

Nose rubs to the girls from me & Ross xx

Yep, they had a home all lined-up and so were reserved, but it fell through :( Obviously not meant to be.

Lea - they are ON LOAN! :lol: As soon as I can get Gracie & Nuggets sorted and off to their new homes I WANT THEM BACK!!! (We will, however, quickly fill their spot!)

Will Gracie be the gorgeous otter rex? I'm glad she's found a home :D
I don't think that Lea will ever give these two bunsters back (and I don't blame her either). :p

Will Gracie be the gorgeous otter rex? I'm glad she's found a home :D
I don't think that Lea will ever give these two bunsters back (and I don't blame her either). :p

Yep, subject to a homecheck & successful introduction Gracie has a home with 2 husbuns - lucky girl!! :lol:

I have a feeling that you may not get them back.......:lol:

Back