• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Mad moment and Mummy hugs :)

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Mummy has just had a nice relaxing bath, and is now chilling on RU and Ive decided to have a totally mad moment - I thought I would design my own assult course round mums living room and its surprising what I can do when im not being lazy, I have decided to be one energetic bun tonight. I have been leaping from chair to chair like a loony having a whale of a time and jumping on mummy :love: its funny cos I make her jump :lol:

Look at me jumping from chair to chair and a Binky :D
CIMG0550-1.jpg

Here I am about to pounce on mummy and catch her unawares :lol:
CIMG0543.jpg

I made it
CIMG0549.jpg

A cuddle for mummy - I love her fluffy dressing gown :love:
CIMG0547-2.jpg

Since when have I been a pillow :roll:
CIMG0546-1.jpg

Flop - im tired now night night :wave:
CIMG0510-1.jpg

He is soooo cute. Update us after the appointment with the vet - fingers crossed everything is absolutely fine for the gorgeous one. x

He is soooo cute. Update us after the appointment with the vet - fingers crossed everything is absolutely fine for the gorgeous one. x

Ive updated on my thread on Rabbit Chat but it was inconclusive really - the lump had pus in it, she thought it might be an infection, ive got Baytril to give to him for a week then ive got to go back

Back