• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet photos

deja224

Alpha Buck
Looking for some thoughts, I really want to get in to pet photography but wonder what people think, would you be pleased with pictures such as these, they are not set up right just random shots but gives you a idea!

mumscamlots152.jpg

mumscamlots131.jpg

mumscamlots112.jpg

mumscamlots159.jpg

bondingbunnys014.jpg

liftremovalandbuunys064-1.jpg

fantastic pictures, my hubby also takes loads of great pictures, me on the otherhand im pants:lol::lol:

Theyre fab :love:

We are hopefully taking our buns the end of this month for professional photos :)

yes i think they are good very detailed and you ahev captured the moment and personality of the animals which i alwasy feel is important. xx

How?! Just how do you manage to capture those?! :shock: I really would love to capture some photos of my packs like that?! Its a nightmare:roll::lol: I just blame my camera:lol:

They are brilliant - I would've thought they were taken by a professional photographer:D

They are stunning - I love them all:love:

I took them with my mums cam and my husbands cam, not used them much before, it always nice to capture there characters :) its getting them to sit still!

Back