• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny toys

rexy&coco

Warren Scout
i have 2 full bunnys a girl-coco, and a boy- rexy, i intend to get them both sorted in the next couple of months, when they are older , i have just seen some photo's of buns with cuddly toys for company should i give my buns toys to snuggle to as they are both living alone , or will they eat them and be poorly??

That really depends on the bunny. I used one recently with a tiny baby, but when he reached adolescence it had to come out because he thought it was a great thing to throw around and I was scared he would destroy it.

I would say if yours are used to being alone then that's ok, and thats what they are used to. No harm letting them have one under supervision though to see what they do. Make sure it doesn't have anything on it they could chew off, and always watch for any chewing in general.

Back