• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lump on tummy? going to the vets now

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Hi,

Oreo has a small fleshy lump on his tummy, its become more raised this week and seems to be getting slightly bigger but he is not in pain from wht i can tell and it doesnt bother him - what could it be?? A skin tag?? :oops: A nipple :oops: (though I can only feel 1)

Its only a few millimeters wide?

He will be having his VHD in a few weeks so will ask the vet then but just wondered for now and hoping its nothing to worry about

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't suggest waiting a few weeks. It could be something like a wart, a nipple (although there will obviously be others), a cyst, a tumour, it really could be anything and its not worth risking leaving it in case it is something sinister.

Thankyou we are taking a trip to the vets in a few mins so will see what it is - thanks for replying x x

:wave: she wasnt sure - it definitely isnt a nipple, she took a sample from it and the lump had pus in it :? She thinks it might be an underskin infection??

She has given me a weeks worth of Baytril and then I have to go back next week..

What could it be with pus in? Is she right with infection..

Thanks

Back