• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit play gym

cimada

Young Bun
hi guys does anyone have any plans to make a rabbit play gym or any pictures i could copy. not exactly diy minded but my rabbits never like the toys i buy them. It can be just a free standing gym or built in a cage.

Also I have an XL or XXL (not sure) dog crate they live in (mostly) but I would also like to add another story or two if you have any help there please

Ciara

Wouldn't call it a gym exactly, but I built a kind of long bench for my bun's run which they can hop onto, run along the top of, or use it as a long tunnel as the sides are enclosed. They seem to like that - particularly running thru the tunnel.

I've seen people post pics of those kiddies plastic cube slide things :)?) that look good, too.

:)

oh do they love the slide thing? I really want something fun for them looks like a good idea.

RubyGordy do you have a picture of the bench you built? I may enlist help from one of the manly folk for construction ;)
Thanks

How about this? My buns loved it, sadly I had to get rid when I moved house as there wasn't space :( But I will be making a new one as soon as I have space again!

f.jpg

h.jpg

More:

http://forum.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=144247&highlight=maze

I'm going to do that box thing, looks fab for hiding veggies and pellets in!

*start buying huge size tissue boxes*

Back