• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Request for Rabbit Scream

for whatever strange reason it very strange if hes that desperate theres plently of sick videos on youtube he can record it off there, i certainaly wouldnt for all the money in the world would want to make my any bunny scream, he needs to know its extreamly traumatising to do so, either way i have a feeling he will find a way to do it :(

Plus I think he is confused. A rabbit screaming isn't the most terrifying sound on earth - it's the sound of the most terrified rabbit.

Rabbit screams, as far as I'm aware, sound just like human screams (so I guess it's a pretty weird sound to have come out of a rabbit). I went on a night walk once in the country with some family who live out there, and completely freaked out that there were some children being tortured - according to my uncle that was the sound of a rabbit when a fox had it :cry: (and yes, we did head over into the general direction to make sure it wasn't a child!).

Toads scream like humans too - I rescued one from a cat when again I thought there was a kid in trouble.

for whatever strange reason it very strange if hes that desperate theres plently of sick videos on youtube he can record it off there, i certainaly wouldnt for all the money in the world would want to make my any bunny scream, he needs to know its extreamly traumatising to do so, either way i have a feeling he will find a way to do it :(

I sent this jerk an e-mail, asking why he wanted to do it. I explained that there isn't a "non-dangerous" method of getting a rabbit to scream. Scaring a rabbit into screaming like that could scare the rabbit to death. :evil:

And it really does just sound like a human screaming. It's not the most terrifying sound on earth by any means. At least not for someone who isn't the rabbit's mom. :cry:

Back