• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dont no what to do:S

sam and nala

Alpha Buck
the other day a post about a bunny in need came on RU about a french lop. the girl was texting me and as far as i know we were sorted she was supposed to be texting me about bringing bun to me as im on a heart monitar and am unwell with a bad heart atm.

she text me up untill yesterday night and i text her pics of my set up etc and did all she asked but she has not contacted me:?

she said she was bringing it this weekend ive sat in all day waiting for her to contact me. got the set up ready for bun already told vets to add another bun to my account and even popped to p@h and bought lots of toys for it as nala wont share.

do i text her and ask whats going on..if im still getting bun or not? or do i just assume she has changed her mind and move on?

Last edited:
the other day a post about a bunny in need came on RU about a french lop. the girl was texting me and as far as i know we were sorted she was supposed to be texting me about bringing bun to me as im on a heart monitar and am unwell with a bad heart atm.

she text me up untill yesterday night and i text her pics of my set up etc and did all she asked but she has not contacted me:?

she said she was bringing it this weekend ive sat in all day waiting for her to contact me. got the set up ready for bun already told vets to add another bun to my account and even popped to p@h and bought lots of toys for it as nala wont share.

do i text her and ask whats going on..if im still getting bun or not? or do i just assume she has changed her mind and move on?

Ring her!

i dont want to be to forcefull tho if she has changed her mind it fine but i wish she had of text me....i dernt text her tho i would no what to say:?

I too think you should ring. It could be her texts are not getting to you, or yours to her.

You are quite within your rights to ask what is going on because you had a plan and an agreement, so to ask why she hasn't turned up is fair enough.

Could you PM her on RU?

It might be a case of continuing to contact her for a few days and then letting this one go, as hard as that sounds.

It is possible it is a mix up, or she has lost her phone or had it nicked or something, but equally she might be a coward.

she text sayin pics didnt work so i said id text them to another phone if she needed me too. i dont see y my set up would be a prob i have a 20ft run and a large cage i dont see why it wouldnt be good but she has not replied

Do you have any other ways of contacting her? Could you send her pictures via e-mail or on the forum?

well i texted the pics cos my phone does not connect to the comp like to put the pics on cos its an old one (i broke my good phone:oops:) but offered to text pics to her mams bfs phone if she wanted me too what more can i do ?? she has really confused me

i text the pics to another phone as she text me and asked me to do so, that was an hour ago i think im sick of waiting about surly she should no streight away if my set up is to her sattisfaction or not

Not if she hasn't got them. Or if she is busy.

I think you need to start to try to find out what's happening and why she has behaved this way, as opposed to working on still getting the bunny.

i just want to no where i stand im not bothered if she wants to keep him ill find another i just h8 not knowing where i stand if u get me?

i turned down a conti yesterday due to thinking i was getting this one so thats angered me a little i wish ppl would just be honest

:censored: how annoying...it does annoy me when people behave like this.

DOn't know what to suggest...if she isn't answering her phone....not sure what else you can do :?

I was wondering if this had been resolved. I would keep trying to call for a few days b4 writing it off. Hopefully she will be in touch soon.

I'd try ring again if I were you. Alot more can be said on a phone than by text, and it can be resolved quicker. By text you have to wait for her, by phone at least it can be sorted there and then, well providing she picks up.

Good luck with this.

Sorry

Hey I'm really sorry but something happened and I had to go out and my battery went on my phone so I couldnt text you :( I didnt mean to make you feel like this.

I am still interested, I sent you a message :)

Back