• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What your pet says about you!!

teenybash73

Young Bun
Found this on AOL

Rabbit
Rabbit owners are friendly, affectionate and easily pleased. You like routine, hate surprises and need to feel loved and appreciated. You can get nervous out of your comfort zone, which means that you sometimes find it difficult to make new friends.

Some of this applies to me, what about you?
Any truth in it?

yep, some of this applies to me!!

...thats scary! :shock:

edit... this is what applies to me

friendly, You like routine, hate surprises and need to feel loved and appreciated. You can get nervous out of your comfort zone, which means that you sometimes find it difficult to make new friends

Last edited:
Found this on AOL

Rabbit
Rabbit owners are friendly, affectionate and easily pleased. You like routine, hate surprises and need to feel loved and appreciated. You can get nervous out of your comfort zone, which means that you sometimes find it difficult to make new friends.

Any truth in it?

Those bits don't apply, but the rest does to a greater or lesser degree.

Well the rabbit one does apply in some areas but i also have...

Small dog
If your pooch is small enough to fit in your handbag, then you're a fashionable type and carry your dog like the latest accessory. You like to have fun and love a party, but you have trouble maintaining lasting relationships with anyone but your dog.

Which is absolute B*llocks - my dogs are terriers and belong on the GROUND! Like all dogs! So i guess if you own a small dog you're paris hilton right?

This is most like me (which is my other one)

Snake
If you have a pet snake then you are probably unconventional, eccentric, and like to live life by your own rules. You are very idealistic and set high standards, so you can be easily disappointed if those close to you don't live up to your ideals.

Small dog
If your pooch is small enough to fit in your handbag, then you're a fashionable type and carry your dog like the latest accessory. You like to have fun and love a party, but you have trouble maintaining lasting relationships with anyone but your dog.

Jo is small enough to fit in a pocket but the whole 'dogs as accessories' thing sickens me. Thats why i never used to like chihuahuas, but they are highly intelligent dogs and great companions.. its a shame dumb idiots like Paris Hilton are allowed to own them :evil:

Sorry a bit rant-y :lol:

Jo is small enough to fit in a pocket but the whole 'dogs as accessories' thing sickens me. Thats why i never used to like chihuahuas, but they are highly intelligent dogs and great companions.. its a shame dumb idiots like Paris Hilton are allowed to own them :evil:

Sorry a bit rant-y :lol:

totally off topic, but I do love Jo :love:

Found this on AOL

Rabbit

Any truth in it?

That is me:lol::roll:

Tooootally doesn't apply to me. :lol: I love going out of my comfort zone, I love surprises, I easily make new friends.... and who doesn't need to feel loved? Not a big fan of routine either. :p

I think this might be connected to the fact that I was dealing with both a sick guinea and a sick rabbit last night and brought all the pets inside for the night as it was freezing but struggling to find space...but I had this dream.

I had to go to a certain pub that I didn't know for something. When I arrived, there were small animals all running about - mainly mice - which I had to pick up and cram into my pockets. My jeans pockets got full, so more went into my cardigan pockets until I was running out of pockets but there were more animals and they were, apparently, mine.

Then it flashed to me keeping them in an old, disused attic (my parents'??) and having to try and contain them but I had no cages and some were having babies in front of my eyes. Went down to the local live pet market shouting 'anyone want any mice' and all the stall holders shook their heads.

Back in the attic, a young black dog got in and got hold of a mouse and sunk its teeth in. The mouse was scarred and obviously in pain - then it spoke and said something like 'Who are you??!' and I thought - How the hell does a baby mouse learn to speak??

Last I can remember.

Can someone tell me what kind of person I am? I'm worried...

:shock: :lol:

Moggie
If your pet of choice is a mixed breed moggie or rescue cat, then you're likely to be a free-spirited easygoing type. You don't like to be tied down and aren't easily impressed – but you're fiercely loyal to your friends and family.

and the rabbit one are me all over :shock:

That is frighteningly accurate.
I HATE surprises. Especially surprise parties *shudder* :evil::censored::lol:

Moggie
If your pet of choice is a mixed breed moggie or rescue cat, then you're likely to be a free-spirited easygoing type. You don't like to be tied down and aren't easily impressed – but you're fiercely loyal to your friends and family.
and the rabbit one are me all over :shock:

the cat one is more me than the bunny one

Back