• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah says 'Daddy I need hoovering!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
When ever we hoover the rug in the living room, Noah always comes in to be hoovered as well! :shock::lol: Bless him, he loves the brush going down his back & just sits there waiting to be hoovered! :roll::lol:

I swear he ain't a bun! :lol:

DSCF4107.jpg

Do I look better mummy for being hoovered?! :roll::love:

DSCF4104.jpg

what a randomite :lol: Love his little face in the last photo.

Mine hate the hoover and I have to put them in the bathroom with some noms whilst I hoover my bedroom, so they don't panic because of the noise.

He looks very handsome! I am always worried im going to suck Strawberry up the hoover as when im doing under the bed he always runs up to it and tries to put his nose in the nozzle!!!

Ha Ha! He is so cute. Julie is not afraid of the vacuum either. She doesn't come to be vacuumed like that but does run over to it. She gets on it and rides on the base. She scratches it and kind of attacks it. Your bunny is gorgeous.

All our others hate the hoover, but Noah is definitely one on his own :lol:

He looks very handsome! I am always worried im going to suck Strawberry up the hoover as when im doing under the bed he always runs up to it and tries to put his nose in the nozzle!!!

:shock: Bless him only Strawberry would do that! :lol::lol::lol:

All our others hate the hoover, but Noah is definitely one on his own :lol:

I saw a video last year of Carlton being hoovered, he was obviously enjoying it too :love::love:

Funny I was just about to ask everybody if their buns minded the hoover and now I've got a bit of an idea. Artie and Tink are not in the least bit bothered, Rudy looks very wary but doesn't usually run away and Esme bolts to a safe place and looks worried, (she's also scared of the bin wagon, thunder, aeroplanes ....I take it she's not deaf then :D)

:shock::shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Ronnie has decided hes going to be a good boy forever now... he doesnt like the thought of going to visit Aunty Denise if she hoovers bunnies! :lol: Hes mortified :lol:

Noah is one little handsome bunny :love: xXx

OMG Denise you made me nearly choke on my tea, that is so funny bless him! :love: :love:
Lolly hates the hoover but Lionel follows it around sniffing it these days :roll:

Back