• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Franc..my big boy..and Hope

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_1018oct0002.jpg

Franc ...as requested by holidayhutch ......i did take more ..but as he wouldnt keep still all the others were blurred :roll::roll:

2009_1018oct0004.jpg

and of course ..i couldnt leave his wifey Hope out of the limelight could I ..:love:

Aww they are both beautiful! That picture of Hope made me chuckle, she is concentrating very hard on her paws :lol: :love:

Now I think of it, you absolutely MUST submit that one of Hope to Disapproving Rabbits! They would love her!

I wonder what she is disapproving of - her mum's kinky habits perchance? ;)

Aaaaaaaaaw thank you. Franc is just too adorable for words. I remember the day I was there and he melted your heart Angie not long after you'd lost Hopes previous hubby. He is just gorgeous, so soft and loving, I could snuggle him for hours. Seeing him and Hope together when they are free ranging you'd think they'd been together forever.

how do i do that ?

Click where it says "Disapproving Rabbits" in blue, and it'll give you an email form. They took over a year to use the pic I sent them so tell Hope she's not to feel rejected if it's not put up straight away!

They will email you if they do use it...let us know :D

Back