• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think im losing my old girl molly/been admitted

mollys mum

Young Bun
I think im losing my old girl molly:cry::cry::cry: this morning she is completely flat, and refusing her brekkie, she,s snuggled up in my lounge in a blanket and keeps closing her eyes,:cry::cry::cry: even her nose has stopped twitching:cry:, im taking her to the emergency vets at 11.40 :cry::cry: she was my 1st little rescue bun to come into eastbourne rabbit rescue and because she had attititude we decided to keep her:D

i hope there is something the vet can do, i cant imagine molly not being here:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Thinking of you both. Keep her warm and I will be hoping the vets can help.

Please keep us updated.

molly has been admitted at the vets :( on examination she flinched when my vet examined her tummy, so she,s being given pain relief, subcut fluids etc,so fingers x she makes it :cry:

I sure hope the vets can help. I've been waiting for an update and will be looking for others from you.

Thinking of you both.

x

Back