• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble and buddy

cooldarls

Alpha Buck
Hey guys thought I would put some pics up of my 2 boys, Bramble who is a french lop and very adventurous and Buddy who is a lap buddy and loves his cuddles. Buddy is a mix of breeds and was tiny when i got him.

This is Bramble exploring the garden
DSC00539.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

Buddy chilling on the patio by his run

DSC00545.jpg

Buddy and Bamble saying hello to each other and Bramble having a wash

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

Well guys and girls hope you like them

xxx

I first saw the day my older bunny Charlie died. He was in the pet shop were I get my dog food. He was with his borthers and sisters who were all brown and his mum was there. The lady in the shop said he was 5 weeks old. He was a quarter the size of the others and seemed to be in the corner all the time. I went home and thought about him all night and how wrong it was being under all that stress of being in a pet shop so young. I spoke to my mum the next morning about him and she was thinking the same as me. We went back to the shop and asked how much he was she said £15 but couldn't have him till he was 8 weeks. I gave her the money and was hopefull that I could give him a better life. I went back every couple of days and when i couldnt I got my mum or brother to go in and check he was ok.
My brother rang me at work and said e was still there but the mum had gone! He was only 6 weeks old. I went to the shop and she said she had gone back to the owners. After a long and heated conversation Buddy was in a box and coming back to my house. He was cold and very nervous and sat in on my mums chest for ages nudging her and climbing into her cardigan.
After a few days we noticed runny eyes and knew it wasnt right took him the vets and after alot of tests and worrying he told me that Buddy dosent have tear ducts and he just cries. It does not hurt him but needs his face cleaning regularly. While we were there we found he had a damaged back foot aswell. It tends to lie behind him when he is moving. but he can run jump and move it. The vet said it is like a weak joint.

I am so glad that I went and saw him cos i do worry about what could have happened to him. he loves his cuddles and still tries to get into my mums cardigan. sorry it is so long but I talk for ages. I do not normally get my bunnies from pet shops but he was just so cute and needed loving. He fit in the palm of my hand when i got him.

Awww that is a sad but beautiful story :) I'm glad he found you to give him the love he deserves! He certainly looks contented in those pictures.

Hey guys glad you like them they can be horros but they are worth it and they make me laugh so much. They love sundays as my 2 nephews and niece come for lunch and love playing with them. Bramble loving his football and hide and seek.

I will try and get more photos soon. xxx

Buddy has been done and Bramble is going next week to get done. Do you think I could put them together even though the size difference. Always worry Buddy will get squashed. lol

I first saw the day my older bunny Charlie died. He was in the pet shop were I get my dog food. He was with his borthers and sisters who were all brown and his mum was there. The lady in the shop said he was 5 weeks old. He was a quarter the size of the others and seemed to be in the corner all the time. I went home and thought about him all night and how wrong it was being under all that stress of being in a pet shop so young. I spoke to my mum the next morning about him and she was thinking the same as me. We went back to the shop and asked how much he was she said £15 but couldn't have him till he was 8 weeks. I gave her the money and was hopefull that I could give him a better life. I went back every couple of days and when i couldnt I got my mum or brother to go in and check he was ok.
My brother rang me at work and said e was still there but the mum had gone! He was only 6 weeks old. I went to the shop and she said she had gone back to the owners. After a long and heated conversation Buddy was in a box and coming back to my house. He was cold and very nervous and sat in on my mums chest for ages nudging her and climbing into her cardigan.
After a few days we noticed runny eyes and knew it wasnt right took him the vets and after alot of tests and worrying he told me that Buddy dosent have tear ducts and he just cries. It does not hurt him but needs his face cleaning regularly. While we were there we found he had a damaged back foot aswell. It tends to lie behind him when he is moving. but he can run jump and move it. The vet said it is like a weak joint.

I am so glad that I went and saw him cos i do worry about what could have happened to him. he loves his cuddles and still tries to get into my mums cardigan. sorry it is so long but I talk for ages. I do not normally get my bunnies from pet shops but he was just so cute and needed loving. He fit in the palm of my hand when i got him.

Aw, what a lovely story. I always think it's ironic if shops, breeders, etc drown runts or buns with problems, cos I know loads of people who would pick the runt over the healthy buns! :love:

He was and still is adorable. Been chasing me dog in the kitchen today. Blitz is used to bunnies and is now too old to care. Buddy chases and follows him till he lies down and then jumps on him. Funny to watch.

Him being the runt was weird cos he was the only black and white one. Mum was brown and so was all the other babbies. Strange!

Back