• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Thumper

thumps_

Wise Old Thumper
Here we are in the garden, Thumper wants to play with his piece of string, & gets fed up of weeding.

P6040313.jpg

Thank you every one for your compliments. I love him to pieces but it's his personality more than his appearance!

Yes Teddy's Mum, he helps with digging holes & spraying in the bottom of them, especially when I move plants. When I sort out mail -( in piles on the floor,) he goes crackers that his world has been made untidy. Sometimes he takes a few papers to the front door (where it always miraculously disappears) but more often he tries to eat it. He's quite a good shredder too.
We just quietly live together.

The "raggy ear" with the white flash was all caused by a horse fly bite in March. It caused a blood clot in the marginal vein, & "dry gangrene" at the edge. I'm amazed that the flesh & even fur have regrown!

Back