• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just back from emergency Vets

luvabun

Warren Veteran
with Totti. I got home from work and fed the trio - Spike and Kiki mugged me as usual, Totti hid in a corner. He wouldn't even eat a softened pellet. This has been a sign of his tooth spurs before so off to the emergency Vet we go. His teeth are fine so he was given a gut stimulant and pain relief. I've put him in the kitchen where I can keep an eye on him for a few hours and yes, he's troughing straightaway... good ol' Metaclop!

My euphoria was short lived :(. He's eaten a few pellets and dandelion leaves but no hay (despite having an assortment at his disposal) and poo production is pathetic.

Looks like a visit to his regular Vet will be in order on Monday. Now that i've observed him , he's going to have to go back out with his buddies - I don't want to keep him away from them for too long.

Please keep the eating/ pooing vibes coming x

He's OK guys, thanks for asking. I'd say he's about 80% of normal eating/ hopping around activity so will see how he is tomorrow and decide whether a visit to Uncle Ivan is required.

p.s. :wave: to Auntie Tracy.. Totts says thanks for the snuggles (he particularly enjoyed the one on the cheek :lol: )

Back