• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bargain pet fleeces/vetbeds - (photos added)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
my nan popped out to the range today and i said look at that shop on end with discount things in, and in a rack by the door they had vetbeds and fleeces very large ones for £5 and large for £3, i got the bunnies some fleeces £3, so they will be all snuggly this winter :love:

Last edited:
Aww, sounds good, what sort of shop is this? Wonder if there is one around here.... can never have too many blankies ! Could use them to make more beds!!

Oh Lisa, how big is the vetbed if you dont mind me asking? Our closest Range is about 45 mins away... last time i went i got some fab bunny toys from there, the willow toys were so cheap. There was also naturals stuff there, I could do with some vetbed.... have emailed a few ebay sellers but had no reply yet :?

xXx

Aww, sounds good, what sort of shop is this? Wonder if there is one around here.... can never have too many blankies ! Could use them to make more beds!!

You're in Cheltenham, right? There's one next to the railway line near the big Tescos (left Cheltenham a few years ago and having a total mental block on the name of the road! Lemme know if that description makes no sense and I'll go and look it up!).

Oh Lisa, how big is the vetbed if you dont mind me asking? Our closest Range is about 45 mins away... last time i went i got some fab bunny toys from there, the willow toys were so cheap. There was also naturals stuff there, I could do with some vetbed.... have emailed a few ebay sellers but had no reply yet :?

xXx

the one i got would fit 40" dog crate but they had larger ones too, it was just a discount store it had bits of everything in it from clothes, pets things, christmas things, games, childrens toys etc in

mowgli trying out a new bed -

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

the thickness, its soo comfy

003.jpg

Back