• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help with p@h complaint

sam and nala

Alpha Buck
just been into my garden as am getting a new bun either tonight or tomorrow from a girl on this forum and when into nalas run where there is a primrose den cage and its a 20ft run. it gets used probs an hour a day if nala is sick of eating grass and wants a lie down.

went to tidy it up and dissinfect it for new bun only to find the roof has collapsed!!

im so angry ive only owned the cage 2 month if that! and its only used every now and again when shes out!

i spend alot of money in p@h a good £100 a fortnight if not more on food/toys/treats

im appauled...can someone help me right a complaint to them as they should not be selling unsuitable hutches and now ive had to buy another indoor crate to house bun untill this is sorted

nothings going right :(

just been into my garden as am getting a new bun either tonight or tomorrow from a girl on this forum and when into nalas run where there is a primrose den cage and its a 20ft run. it gets used probs an hour a day if nala is sick of eating grass and wants a lie down.

went to tidy it up and dissinfect it for new bun only to find the roof has collapsed!!

im so angry ive only owned the cage 2 month if that! and its only used every now and again when shes out!

i spend alot of money in p@h a good £100 a fortnight if not more on food/toys/treats

im appauled...can someone help me right a complaint to them as they should not be selling unsuitable hutches and now ive had to buy another indoor crate to house bun untill this is sorted

nothings going right :(

Why have you not just contacted the store to tell them what's happened? If you go into store, take pictures of the hutch and tell them what's happened. Ask for a customer complaint form to be filled in. As a company we're more than happy to deal with complaints of this nature and also like to make things right if they go wrong.

You've been out and bought an indoor cage, but I don't understand why you didn't just take the problem to the store where they could have made things right today?

Why have you not just contacted the store to tell them what's happened? If you go into store, take pictures of the hutch and tell them what's happened. Ask for a customer complaint form to be filled in. As a company we're more than happy to deal with complaints of this nature and also like to make things right if they go wrong.

You've been out and bought an indoor cage, but I don't understand why you didn't just take the problem to the store where they could have made things right today?

Not wanting to get into an argument as I've never even set foot in a P@H store and have no experience with the hutches myself, but I would think the issue is more about selling sub-standard products in the first place :? If indeed they are.

sam and nala - If you want to write a letter I'm happy to give you a hand :wave:

Last edited:
Not wanting to get into an argument as I've never even set foot in a P@H store and have no experience with the hutches myself, but I would think the issue is more about selling sub-standard products in the first place :? If indeed they are.

sam and nala - If you want to write a letter I'm happy to give you a hand :wave:

My point is, if you complain to the store and fill in a complaint form it is a quicker process. By going into store a refund/exchange etc can be done straight away. A complaint form filled in and then H/O will contact the relevant company to investigate the product. Obviously if the hutch was sub-standard then it needs to be looked at.

By penning/e-mailing a letter of complaint, it will go to customer services who will then contact the store to deal with it, so it gets passed back to them anyway.

Obviously Sam and Nala needed this sorting quite quickly with the new bun coming today. By contacting the store the resolving could have started.

its not so much the money that i have lost by buying this cage.....well it is in a way

my worry is it was/is sub standard and if nala had of been in she could have been hurt by the hutch collapsing and also by any preditors if they got in at her if she was actualy an outdoor bun

i would like to think this will not happen to anyone who does have outdoor buns

i am actaly looking into starting my own little pet food/supplies store that sells all above standard large cages that are made of solid wood *not flat pack :censored:* because im sick of low standards but p@h is the only store which sells the food/toys/treats i use in our town the other stores are all quite poor and one even sold me out of date food! so watch this space ill be asking for advice off people early next year about what they expect from a store

but i would be very greatful if u could help me write letter:wave:

Back