• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All my dogs

Lillian

Warren Veteran
This really wasn't an easy photo to get :shock::lol:

(Left to right) Baloo, Oliver, Jo, Teddy and Lola

153_4785.jpg

And yes Boo is in desperate need of a trim, bath and brush, poor boy :lol:

Well done I can imagine how long that took:lol: They are all beautiful:love:

Corgis!! My Mum has a Corgi and he is so sweet but evil in temperament. He came from Corgi Rescue I think.

Are your Corgis very stroppy or are they nice?;)

Well done I can imagine how long that took:lol: They are all beautiful:love:

Corgis!! My Mum has a Corgi and he is so sweet but evil in temperament. He came from Corgi Rescue I think.

Are your Corgis very stroppy or are they nice?;)

My corgis are absolute sweethearts! Only thing i've noticed about corgis is if you move suddenly they always seem to think you're going to hit them :? At first i thought it was only because Ted's previous life but we got Lola at 8 weeks old and shes exactly the same.

My corgis are absolute sweethearts! Only thing i've noticed about corgis is if you move suddenly they always seem to think you're going to hit them :? At first i thought it was only because Ted's previous life but we got Lola at 8 weeks old and shes exactly the same.

:wave: Aww silly doggies. Could Lola have learnt to flinch off of Ted?

Bit of a personal question, but how is their bladder control?
My Mums Corgi is always wetting himself although he is very old (14 I think.) Mum thought it may have something to do with the breed:? Luckily they don't have carpet or it would stink:lol:

Bit of a personal question, but how is their bladder control?
My Mums Corgi is always wetting himself although he is very old (14 I think.) Mum thought it may have something to do with the breed:? Luckily they don't have carpet or it would stink:lol:

I guess Lola might have learnt that from Ted. Corgis seem to be quite wimpy dogs :roll::lol:
They've never had a problem with bladder control, but our chihuahua always used to pee when overexcited, thats calmed down now. Has your mums corgi always done that, or its come on since getting older? Because when our staffy was around 14-15 she started wetting herself.

Bit of a personal question, but how is their bladder control? My Mums Corgi is always wetting himself although he is very old (14 I think.) Mum thought it may have something to do with the breed:? Luckily they don't have carpet or it would stink:lol:

I read that wrong at first, and thought you were said...
' Bit of a personal question, but how is your bladder control?' :lol:

They are all gorgeous :love:

I read that wrong at first, and thought you were said...
' Bit of a personal question, but how is your bladder control?' :lol:

They are all gorgeous :love:

:lol::lol:

:wave: Clutterydrawer we don't know what breed/s Ollie is, we just say he's a Jack Russell, he's got a very nasty temperament.

Yikes :shock: Was just wondering as we don't know what breed Sandy is either. She is a sweetie though :love:

We were told Ollie was 3/4 chihuahua and 1/4 Jack Russell.. but there's nothing chihuahua-y about Ollie. Someone down the road has just got a dog thats the spitting image of Ollie and thats a Jack Russell.

Back