• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding 2 bunnies

janice

Wise Old Thumper
There is Anya a small tan and white upeared bunny who is almost 6 months old and a hansome lop eared male.

We started them off just before 8 pm with a lot of ignoring, some mutual grooming and a bit of humping. All is now quiet apart from some odd thumping ... Anya is the light pawed one.

We have had a bit of chasing over night by an amourous male, however the timing seems to be further apart. Anya is not getting too bothered by it and just continues to eat her hay which is good news.

So far every thing has been pretty quiet in comparision to normal bondings, lots of washing of each other, lots of times where anya is being hastled by her man :oops: however she remains unbothered by him doing this.

They are both happy to sit and eat hay together or just flop out next to each other. These bunnies I am sure will be going out to thir owner tomorrow evening :D

Overnight thre has been less thumping and humping. They are currently tucking into some nice Oxbow Hay and some Meadow Hay after a bit of fuss and eating some pellets out of my hand.

Anya is a very nosey bunny who will I am sure bring her husband out and make him more human orientated,

Overnight thre has been less thumping and humping. They are currently tucking into some nice Oxbow Hay and some Meadow Hay after a bit of fuss and eating some pellets out of my hand.

Anya is a very nosey bunny who will I am sure bring her husband out and make him more human orientated,

Well done :D, another happy ending :love:

These bunnies have just gone home. I have never seen such a happy Daddy come and collect his babies, he was beaming like a cheshire cat it was wonderful to see.

These bunnies have a wonderful home to go to which has had major alterations which have been done by his very talented Daddy in the past couple of weeks.

Back