• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting for Timmy to wee!!!/ UD 28th got to get another sample!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:roll:

I have been waiting since 8am this morning to get a urine sample from him, but I swear he is holding it in on purpose :lol:

I have been following around all day with a clean litter tray and a little pot :shock::lol: I look like a crazy lady:lol:

Just think what my neighbours must be thinking when they look out of the window in the morning and see a bunny in a superman costume wandering round the garden followed by a mad woman in pyjamas, her hair sticking up in the air and carring a litter tray and pee pot :?

Oh well just a normal day at Rainbow Rabbits :lol::lol:

We need wee vibes please. I am getting it tested as he normally wees all the time and now I want some........ :roll:

Last edited:
I know I shouldn't be laughing but :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sending lots of wee vibes for Super Timmy xxx

Maybe we need to do a Wee Dance. All of us together.

I must admit, I too laughed at the image of you following him aorund, him in his cape, etc. Lovely image :D

Can you express his bladder ?
It should be pretty full by now :shock:

There is no point this late in the evening, if he doesn't do any first thing in the morning I will do it then so it is fresh to be sent to the lab.

Considering he normally wees for England I didn't think there would be a problem getting a sample :roll:

:lol: im sorry for laughin but ive had a bad day with my depression and have been cryin on and off for the last couple of hrs but this post has really made me laugh :lol: ty i have such a funny picture in my mind now lol

Hoping Timmy relieved his bladder on demand this morning! :) Your original post made me laugh out loud! :lol: Sorry :oops: Anyway, hoping you have finally got the goods by now.

:( Still no wee today. Honestly that bun is a nightmare :lol:

Wouldn't go voluntarily for me this morning so attempted to express his bladder. But he wiggled and bit me and was basically creating such a fuss at the change to his routine I gave up as was really worried he would break more bones. I am so scared to hold him tight now because of his broken ribs, but if I don't he throws himself :roll:

Have given up until Monday morning now as it is too late to get anything to the lab today.

He will probably wee continuously on his vet bed until monday and then cross his legs for a few days, you've got to love him :love::lol:

What a norty boy!! :no: :lol: I swear bunnies are psychic, my first bun, Timmy, died in my arms randomly at 10/11pm one evening, I had a feeling and went out to see him and he was all floppy but took his last breath in my arms in a min or so of me holding him and sobbing my heart out, my other bun, Tabby, died while I was actually on the phone to my sister (she was with my sister and my sister went to check her for me, she was poorly beforehand and inside, she had had a dental like two days before...) and when I went upstairs yesterday to play with Rimmi, instead of running up to the gate, he stayed in his box, as though he knew I wasnt coming to take him downstairs.....

I hope Timmy starts to behave for you!! :D

What about giving him some probiotic in water. Daisy drinks this up so quickly as it has a nice taste. If he drinks more, perhaps he wont be able to hang onto it.

Back