• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vetbed questions?

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Ive only ever bought vetbed for Ronnie and Lola for the shed, and i have a piece for when i have poorly buns to go in the indoor cage... but i bought that sometime last year from a petshop locally. At the minute, they are charging £19.50 a metre? Is that the going rate?

Where do you guys order yours from? Ive been looking on ebay but is the quality the same?

Its for my foster buns hutches to try and keep them a bit warmer over the winter :) They hutches are 6ftx2ft... and i would need 3 pieces this size.

Many thanks in advance :) xXx

I bought a 5m roll last week Becky from a company Angie (bunnymadhouse) uses & paid approx £110 for it. Don't know really if this is reasonable or not, but I've lost count of the number of piece's I've cut from it :)

The roll was bloomin huge when it came on Monday - I thought somebody sent me a carpet! :shock::lol:

Thanks guys. I shall use one of the above links. I just didnt want to buy it from ebay if no one had before because of the quality etc... :) The foster buns will be happy :D xXx

I've used the sellers from Jane's link for the last few years. It is the best quality I have ever, considering it is washed everyday it is still in really good condition after a years use:wave:

Back