• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

when shud i

melly

Warren Scout
i was just wonderin when i shud get honey and bubbles done ( i really shud wait till i find out what my buns are before namein them as they all have girl like names lol :shock:) they are 7 weeks now and still in with mum flopsy i no i will need to take them out but when shud i do this and when can i get them both done, will flopsy miss her boys? she will be goin in with lollipop but his op time isnt over till the week before xmas as the vet said 12 weeks before he can go back. so does this mean i will have to sad buns as it breaks my heart when i see plop ( sorry nick name for lollipop) as he is sad so then i will also have asad flopsy :( i dont think i can cope with two sad buns :( even when lollipop is in his run he kind of sits, he is eattin and drinkin and things but is so sad and is abit mardy as he with try to scrape me with his paws if i try to pick him up :cry:

Back