• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge my first ever foster is here....

weeble

and I am in :love: he is a lionhead x dutch and gorgeous. Poor boy has been in rescue for over 6 mnonths with nobody wanting him :(

Photo-0015.jpg

Photo-0017.jpg

ps for louise - im getting better at taking pics!!

Last edited:
He is just over 1 and I CANT be a failed foster at my first attempt. I dont have enough space to bond him with the others and I just keep telling myself that.

Ah, shame - no one wants him after 6 months at rescue?....he is lovely:love:

Let's hope he's not with you for another 6 months otherwise it will be hard to let him go I'm guessing :roll:

Why would no one want him??? He's gorgeous!! :love:

I really hope he finds a forever home soon. Good luck with the fostering. :)

He's lovely :love: - Beemer with a white stripe! Enjoy being a foster mum ... Nothing wrong with joining the FFC at some point tho - the best of us have!! :lol: x

He's lovely :love: - Beemer with a white stripe! Enjoy being a foster mum ... Nothing wrong with joining the FFC at some point tho - the best of us have!! :lol: x

I thought of Beemer when i saw him, he has got the same slightly rounded face too :D Hopefully me and Shawn are going to buy somewhere together after christmas ........somewhere with more space ;)

He is just over 1 and I CANT be a failed foster at my first attempt. I dont have enough space to bond him with the others and I just keep telling myself that.

I was:oops:

I would fail again if I was fostering him he's gorgeous:love:, if only I had more room, more time and more money:roll:

Sorry Kath, Ive just seen this, after I have posted on your other thread, I thought he was coming to live with you there! Glad your fostering him and can show him some fun, family love, Im sure he will love you for it :D

Back