• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Autumn enjoying herbs

Starlight

Warren Veteran
As a treat for being a good girl at meds time :love:

girls012.jpg

girls013.jpg

girls014.jpg

girls015.jpg

girls016.jpg

Poor little girl. She really is being put through the ringer.

It's so nice to see her feeding. Great news from the others posts that she might be starting to heal. Long may it continue. :)

xx

thats great that she is still tucking in! Its a really good sign! and those herbs are full of goodness as well as keeping her spirits up.

Well Done both of you.

Poor Autumn, it's sad seeing her with such sore eyes and nose. But it is lovely to see her enjoying her food and looking like she's fighting hard :)

Millions more vibes for beautiful Autumn :love:

I really admire all you people looking after myxi buns - it must break your heart everytime you look at them, keep up the good work.

I'm glad Autumn still has a healthy appetitie, sending vibes for a speedy recovery.

Awww Autumn good job eating lots! I hope she's not feeling too miserable in herself poor thing, thinking of you both.

Everything crossed for Autumn, Kris. She's a gorgeous girl and it's heartbreaking to see her llike this, but hopefully she's on the mend now...

Back