• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

James ..Post Op

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I iz not an appy bunneh.
Dare woz me sat in ma hutch and dis wooman did cum and pik me up and did take me ome
den she did take me to a vet laydee who did giv to me sumfink dat did make me sleepsies
wen I did wake up me plums did feel odd..and I did not eat enyfink
Dis morning da wooman..Auntie Jill..did pik me up and did stroke ma ears..me like dat:love:
but den she did put da orrid stuff in ma mouf :shock: she did say it woz da medsin..I did shakes me ed and wiggles ma feetsies

Jamesb.jpg

Ere iz da piktur of me wiv a messie mouf..Auntie Jill did giv me sum nice fings after da orrid medsin..she said it woz babee food..I tied to tell er I iz da big boy..but it do taste nice so I eats it all up:D
Love James x

Last edited:
Oh how gorgeous is he. Hope you feel better soon, James, and make sure you take your medicine and don't look between your legs until you is ready for a bit of a shock. :shock:

Sadly having spoken to vet this morning..yesterday just got message from vet nurse...it was a tumour..not looked to have spread though but thank goodness James came in..he probably wouldn't have lived much longer without the op
One lucky little bunny:D

Sadly having spoken to vet this morning..yesterday just got message from vet nurse...it was a tumour..not looked to have spread though but thank goodness James came in..he probably wouldn't have lived much longer without the op
One lucky little bunny:D

Not often you hear neutering saving a male bunny's life but it just shows it can happen and worth them having the op for that reason.

James is one of my fave bunnies. I LOVE his cross-looking little face!

Wishing you a speedy, prolonged recovery little man. :love::love::love:

James, you probably don't think so right now but you're very lucky you came to live with auntie Jill when you did. And you is very handsome, even when you is grumpy. ;) :love::love:

Never mind James....when you are better I am sure Auntie Jill will send you school so that you can learn proper English!
You are a handsome bun!
Carol

well James is eating well today..he loves apple leaves and found some wild strawberry leaves which he gobbled up too..so his poos are bigger than when he arrived..they were soooo tiny:shock:..also munching grass..so all good:D

Awww James I think I have fallen in :love::love::love::love: with him he is adorable.

It's a shame I have yet to persuade my OH that Radish needs a husbun :roll: and she isn't old enough to be spayed yet.

Back