• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sally settling in with Feegal

Carrie14

Mama Doe
This was the last picture in their "bonding"? cage. Do you think they have bonded well?:D

IMG_0105.jpg

This is Sally wanting to play hide and seek/chase with Feegal. He didn't want to:roll:

IMG_0118.jpg

Sharing their grass:love:

IMG_0121.jpg

Playing in the box.

IMG_0123.jpg

And lastly Feegal saying "Thank you Mummy for the nice warm pillow.":p

IMG_0110.jpg

When I put Sally in the big cage she just binkyed for ages:love:

I love those photos, they are SO cute together. I think it's fair to say that bonding exercise has gone well! :love:

How old is Feegal? Bob is 3 and I think maybe it's too late and unfair to him to try and bond him with somebun now (he's an indoor bun)?

I love those photos, they are SO cute together. I think it's fair to say that bonding exercise has gone well! :love:

How old is Feegal? Bob is 3 and I think maybe it's too late and unfair to him to try and bond him with somebun now (he's an indoor bun)?

It's never too late! I have a 5 year old bunny who had always been alone in her previous home and now lives with a 1 year old. She looks soooooo happy! :love:

It's never too late! I have a 5 year old bunny who had always been alone in her previous home and now lives with a 1 year old. She looks soooooo happy! :love:

Hmmmm, definitely something to think about then. Thanks! :)
If he ended up looking this happy with somebun I'd be delighted!

My sister had her bun Robbie alone for three years, then got him a partner. It worked fine as she says he really does seem happier :D

:wave: Thank you:) Feegal is nearly two and a half. I thought he may be too old but it never seemed to be an issue with Kriss at the rescue:) He is a house bun too and has been on his own since I got him.

I did feel sorry for Feegal initially. There is a thread somewhere on here of him trying to get back to his old cage was soo sad:( But I don't think he would be without his pillow now:lol:

Please try and get Bob a friend it has so far been well worth it:D

:wave: Thank you:) Feegal is nearly two and a half. I thought he may be too old but it never seemed to be an issue with Kriss at the rescue:) He is a house bun too and has been on his own since I got him.

I did feel sorry for Feegal initially. There is a thread somewhere on here of him trying to get back to his old cage was soo sad:( But I don't think he would be without his pillow now:lol:

Please try and get Bob a friend it has so far been well worth it:D

Thank you. And 'Louise & Gus'. We've talked about it many times and also spoke to Kris about it. I think we're just a bit nervous. I would take the week off work and bond them myself as we couldn't bear to be parted from him. I shall discuss it (again!) with Rob tonight.

Thank you. And 'Louise & Gus'. We've talked about it many times and also spoke to Kris about it. I think we're just a bit nervous. I would take the week off work and bond them myself as we couldn't bear to be parted from him. I shall discuss it (again!) with Rob tonight.

If you feel up to it then bond yourself.

I went through hell when Feegal was away, was really hard and I don't think I could do it again:roll: I don't think Kriss could cope with me a second time either:oops:

But it was really worth it in the end.

Back