• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When are your buns most active?

BevBunny

Mama Doe
Mine always come alive about now (btween midnight and 1am)

They sleep all day, potter around in the evening but about midnight they really liven up and thats when they do all their running around like mad things, binkying and getting up to mischief. :D

Right on cue Lavender has just pelted round the living room binkying non stop, then nudged Darwin so he joined in.

Morning, evening, and the middle of the morning. they completely sleep through the afternoon usually.

Brian: always :shock:
Lenny morning and evening
Jemimah: almost always :lol:
Lola: morning, evening and some afternoons!
Max:morning and evening!

We always laugh about this. Most info say they're most alert at dawn and dusk. What a joke! Bob's mental time is at about 8.30am and midnight. :)

Yeah I totally agree, Pi comes to life between midnight and 6am, at which point he likes to dig the carpet and binky around on the bed I happen to be sleeping in :D

Breakfast time, bedtime and late afternoon ( when my girl gets in from school and gives them veggies )

Sometimes early evening and sometimes they're more active just before a storm just like kitties.

Mornings and evenings - when they think they are about to be fed:lol:

They also get excited when I change their litter trays twice a day and put fresh hay in them.

Back