• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel horrible moving her!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
There is something about Ava,which means she seeks out the most awkward and unusual places to sleep. This is my camera bag, luckily for you the camera wa out fo the bag, but the cat was in it..

fishandcats005.jpg

fishandcats006.jpg

fishandcats009.jpg

Waiting for the best spot

fishandcats010.jpg
Im NOT going anywhere!!

cats are so mental! :lol: why do they choose such random places to sleep?! Ava looks highly contented bless her! Willow makes a bee line for my lap whenever I sit down, daddy's girl! :roll::lol:

Cats make me laugh. :lol::lol: Skye sleeps in some really weird places too. We had pizza a while ago and she went to sleep on the box. :?

Cats make me laugh. :lol::lol: Skye sleeps in some really weird places too. We had pizza a while ago and she went to sleep on the box. :?

I once got a radiator bed for a cat. She wouldn't move from it for weeks, then she just wouldn't go near it :?

Now she sleeps in my step-mums handbag :lol:

Awww Ava :love:

One of my mum's cats used to try and sit in tissue boxes as a kitten (she'd sort of manage to squeeze in) and even now that she's a grown up cat of 13 you often still find her with one paw inside a tissue box :lol:

Back