• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wierd..

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
It was so wierd last night.
I have worked so hard with him to become confidant. Suddenly, his behaviour has become very flighty/jumpy.
I can normally get down on the floor from my bed, and I will get attacked by both :lol: but this time, he ran under the chair :(
And then When I went to hand feed them, he kept going back under the chair when I went to get more pellets.
The only thing I can think of, is that I didnt smell my usual self. As I was wearing my mums dressing gown and also had had a shower so must have smelt of like shower gel. :?

It really upset me though. As I had worked so hard with him!!

Haha, well I did wonder. He must love the smell of one Im nice and smelly. Not when im nice and clean :lol: :lol: But seriously, it was such a shock :shock: after the days where he sat on my lap with no problem what so ever.
:(

Thankyou above though^ :love:

Yep he's used to the smell of you & simply didn't recognize you. Buns have very poor vision, but a keen sense of smell & hearing.

I've a lovely relationship with my bun, but when I came in after petting a dog, he ran away from me when I was a yard away, & went straight upstairs into his "bolt hole" under the dressing table.
I changed my clothes, & washed, & he was as affectionate, & close as ever!

Back