• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you have too much Rimmi ? :)

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi: I iz a pretty boy
100_1195-1.jpg

Rimmi: Look how cleanz these feets are!
100_1187.jpg

Rimmi: I am lubbily and clean ... hope my girlfrend will like me
100_1185.jpg

Rimmi: I sorry
100_1184.jpg

Rimmi: Do you wants kisses mummeh?
100_1183.jpg

Rimmi: I love you mummeh!
100_1193.jpg

Rimmi: I so happy I binky in my box!
100_1190.jpg

Can never have too much Rimmi!
In fact, I've started seeing him everywhere... Whilst browsing CO the other day I came across this and the first thing I thought was "OMG RIMMI!"

In fact, I've started seeing him everywhere... Whilst browsing CO the other day I came across this and the first thing I thought was "OMG RIMMI!"

:love::love::love: CO, I WANT that calendar, if it's not in my stocking, I shall have to seriously reconsider my relationship commitments :lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha, Ive never seen that website before :p How brill!

Nice to know peoples think of him :oops::D

Winter should be coming sometime.... am waiting for her to be big enough to spey... she was meant to be coming this weekend :cry: Dont even know if Hetty will really give her up............

Back