• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

chelsea and me rare photos

bunlover

Warren Veteran
as you all know chelsea is now 11.5 years old and has been worrying me very much these last few days by not eating much of her dried food despite physiologically being fine (blood test, x rays, pphysical exams etc), she is eating again a bit today which is good and hopefully things are sorting themselves out,(she has had pain relief and other meds)

so i asked mum to take a few pics of us together after giving her her metacam last night here they are (ps she hates being cuddled or stroked for some reason so does look a little grumpy)
chelsnKatie14oct09.jpg

katienchels14thoct09.jpg

KatienChelsea1.jpg

She is lovely....and i'm same as the others, i think she looks great for 11.5 (although....have i seen another 11.5 year old bun to comapre!! :lol:)

Brilliant pics, beautiful bunster xx

she's amazing. she's a big girl too. glad shes getting back on track.

yes she is around 3kgs she has alwasys been large, tho was at one point a little overwieght she is now back to as she should be! we treaasure her dearly and keep hoping we have more years left. she is now eating as normal and vet says think we caught stasis in time he thinks prehaps she ahd a viral infection which caused the lyph glands to be up but has managed to fight it! :) she is our brave bun and my chelsea bear :) glad you like the piccys! :) xx

edited: also please note she is a rescue rabbit(though has lived with us most of her life) so rescue buns can and do live long lives :) x

Wow!!! What a fabulous bunny!! Hope shes just feeling her age and nothing else!!11 and a half!! Superb!!!

Back