• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! *must see*

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
100_1197.jpg

FYI : I would never eat rabbit! And I havent yet taught Rimmi to read so hopefully he didnt know what he was looking at :p

Hmmmm, recipe = Not so bad.

But Rimmi really needs to start worrying when the weighing scales come out :shock:

I don't know what's worse...showing that to Rimmi or not teaching him to read?!

*tut, tut, tut*!

hopefully he is just looking at the rabbit piccie :shock::lol:

i remember when my nan first got her yorkshire terrier i said she is never to have food with rabbit in it, so my nan stuck to it :D

:shock: For a moment I really thought I was looking at a picture of Rimmi reading a folded over book while sitting next to a bowl of rabbit stew you'd made earlier (I'd scrolled down so that I couldn't see the top of the book) :shock:

Then I realised my mistake :oops: :lol:

Love the picture of Rimmi on the scales :love:

Oh no not Rimmi! Don't eat him! Like sacol4940 said, theres nothing to him to eat anyway! :lol:

Mummy!! You is Norty!!!! I iz goona git you for this....**stern look that only Rimmi can do**

Mummy!! You is Norty!!!! I iz goona git you for this....**stern look that only Rimmi can do**

I dont think he is too traumatised, he is currently running around the livingroom/kitchen all over the floor, his base and the sofa (with me and my OH on it) binkying and pulling stunts, lol!! Its a hard life being a bun isnt it?? :lol:

You know I would never hurt him, hes my baby!! :D :love:

Back