• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg and Hazel in the Evening sunshine. Pics!

fiona3

Warren Scout
I couldnt resist putting these pics up tonight as the buns have been out in their run for hours in the gorgeous sunshine here. It is an absolutley beautiful Autumn night and they loved it. Both have been digging tunnels and destroying my fruit bushes! Hence the muddy noses, eyes and feet.Nutmeg is having a dental tomorrow so im glad he has had great fun tonight. My cat Toby is included as he sits in the run to guard them when they are out! Nutmeg has floppy ears. Hazel has uppy ones.
Hazelandnutmeginautumnsun3.jpg

Hazel1-1.jpg

nutmeginsun.jpg

bestpicofTobyautumnsun.jpg

hazelandnutmeginruninsun.jpg

They are stunning pics of very happy bunnies :love: I love the sunshine we get at this time of year, it makes everything more beautiful. your buns' names really suit them too!

If you get days like this Autumn is the most beautiful time of year! I think there names suit them as well. I think Hazel is the double of Hazel in watership down and well Nutmeg is just a wee sweetie.

Beautiful pictures of beautiful bunnies :D I really love the second photo with Hazel in the ray of sunshine :love:

Hope the dental goes well.

Seagreen

Great photos - so lovely to see your two enjoying the sun.

Good luck with Nutmegs dental.

Thanks for the good wishes for Nutmeg. He is staying in overnight at the vets. Hopefully i will get him back tomorrow morning. The vet says he is bright and alert but hasnt pooped yet. The nurse is syringe feeding him tonight. I can do this and he does better at home. Should have brought him home:? Still im sure he will be fine. Fingers crossed. Hate seeing Hazel on her own she loses all her confidence and is much less cheeky when Nutmeg isnt there. I think he is a calming influence on her! ;)

Back