• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Persuading O/H I need a companion for Radish?

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
I am trying my hardest to persuade my O/H that Radish needs a husbun when she has been spayed later this year but at the moment he is having none of it :roll: Does anyone have any persuasion ideas or techniques?

Also what size cage would I need for 2 bunnies? When I am home from work and at the weekends Radish gets to freerange all over the downstairs but I have to put her in the cage whilst I am at work. The area she is kept in at present is about 5ft in length but I could add an extra storey to give more space.

Thanks

Go through the photos section of this site and harvest all the pics of pairs of bunnies snuggled up all happily together, and show them to him. :)

As far as the space question goes you could try leaving the cage open and extending it with a pen and then give them access to a whole room once they have been properly bonded and house trained.

I have given this advice before about pusuading OH's. Try and explain why she needs a husbun and if he still doesn't listen just ignore him. Spend all your time in another room. Don't eat with him, don't sleep with him and don't do his laundry. When he eventually complains (which he will) just tell him calmly that that's exactly how Radish is living.

Back