• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do u guys think.....

just shut in it during the night! :)
I have a shed with aviary attached for my own buns and there only ever locked in during bad weather or night time!

Your probably gonna hate me now... but i dont think its big enough :( I think you would be better off with a 6ft single tier hutch, as there would be more room... the 4ft double, i bet you would loose alot of space what with the ladders etc.

You will be able to get a 6ft hutch for around £100 :) xXx

I would def go for a 6 ft one, as you'll then be able to house a bonded pair if necessary.The sleeping area in the 4 ft hutch isn't big enough for 2 rabbits. I have a 6' happy hutch/run combo for my fosterbuns (thanks to Loobylou!!)

Your probably gonna hate me now... but i dont think its big enough :( I think you would be better off with a 6ft single tier hutch, as there would be more room... the 4ft double, i bet you would loose alot of space what with the ladders etc.

You will be able to get a 6ft hutch for around £100 :) xXx

completely agree :)

Back