• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exercise and Rabbits - Need help from wordy people

DemiS

Warren Veteran
As you may know I own the rabbit jumping uk site. I would like a sentence or two to put on the home page, basically saying that so many rabbits are neglected and never let out to exercise.

I have no idea what to put :( Could anyone help?

Also, facts and figures would be appreciated (As long as they are related to rabbits and them having exercise).

:wave:
maybe you could put that as a starting point...then expand from there...or could you set up a rabbit info page all about caring for a rabbit....I don't know about figures etc....sorry I'm not much help :roll: but didn't want you to be a thread killer :lol::lol:

:wave:
maybe you could put that as a starting point...then expand from there...or could you set up a rabbit info page all about caring for a rabbit....I don't know about figures etc....sorry I'm not much help :roll: but didn't want you to be a thread killer :lol::lol:

I can't make another page, your only allowed a certain ammount :(

Back