• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have grumpy buns?? lol

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Sometimes Sooty thumps for no apparant reason - not little thumps but big GIGANTIC thumps - Its not all the time but say once a week or something - I just tell her to stop being a grumpy bum lol and shes a moody girl - Im hoping im not the only one...

She also grunts at Oreo occasionally :roll:

Is this all common?? - is she just being a typical woman?

p.s she has been spayed and generally shes a lovely bunny who enjoys nose rubs and lots of strokes - sometimes I think its because shes spoilt :oops:

haha nalas such a pre-madonna she is such a spoilt bun she thumps if i get onto my own bed and wake her up :shock: lol and heven forbid if i move one of her toys im in for a real hissyfit :lol:

'Chudleigh Flint' our little Nethie is a grumpy soul. He growls when you put his food in his indoor home, growls when you take the dish out, growls when you go to pick him up, yet he is soft as anything when he is in his play area and easy to handle and gives kisses. :D

Back