• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noisy Jose!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
This is what i listen to every morning and every night when im lying in bed - she only does it when she knows we're awake! :roll:

Hope the link works

(You'll have to excuse the trumpet sound in the background - it was the OH blowing his nose :roll: )

yup i sympathise :lol: got 2 in my bedrom 4am rattles the cage non stop even covering them doesnt work any more so i evict them from my room at 4 am strangely i never hear a sound when there in the hallway

then i have elizebeth who will rattle her bell ball and constantly pick it up and put it down in her food bowl to tell me its dinner time :lol:

nala only plays with her loud toys when im trying to sleep or when she knows its a day i can have a lie in!

the last time i took the loud toys away i woke up to a chewd streightners wire and an inhalf phone charger (neither where turned on! but shes usualy not a wire eating bun) and a blanket that had been ripped to shredds

i now just let her get on with being noisey :lol:

It's annoying yes, but its one of the only toys she plays with so i'd feel really mean taking it away

I'll just have to put up with the noise :roll::lol:

She is a very sweet little bunny. If you get another toy like that when you get your other bun it will be twice loud:lol:

I have heard my 2 chomping on their cardboard box in the middle of the night but its better than chewing the skirting boards!

She is a very sweet little bunny. If you get another toy like that when you get your other bun it will be twice loud:lol:

I have heard my 2 chomping on their cardboard box in the middle of the night but its better than chewing the skirting boards!

They'll just have to share! :lol:

She is a wee rascal!! :lol::lol:
I love what youve done with the nic cube door....brill idea :)

:lol::lol::lol: The little monkey. Alfie manages to make a huge racket with just a cardboard box. :roll: :lol::lol:

She is a wee rascal!! :lol::lol:
I love what youve done with the nic cube door....brill idea :)

Thank you :D It just makes it easier to get Jose back in her room at night, i just open the door and in she pops (with the help of some treats of course!)

Back